Changing your bank account is quick and easy! Just head to your merchant portal whenever it is most convenient for you to get started.
- Within the merchant portal, click on Settings at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Locate the Business Settings section.
- Go to Business Details and click on Account Information.
- Click on the Banking tab.
- Click Edit Account to change the primary bank account. Do not use Add Account. All funding is tied to your primary account so adding an account will not change how you receive your funds.
- Select Relink Account* or Edit Account Manually.
- Follow the prompts to enter all requested information.
- Click Save.
*Relink uses Plaid to connect your merchant account to your bank account immediately. This is going to be the fastest option. Manual entry of account information has a delay of 1-2 business days for account verification and may require supporting documents.