The Invoices tile in the left navigation bar organizes and manages all your invoices in one place. This module is designed to be a simple, easy-to-use table with all invoicing information. See all your outstanding invoices in one place and resend links as needed to encourage payments.
If searching for a specific invoice, enter the invoice number in the search box at the top of the page to quickly locate.
Use this button to export a raw data file that contains the invoice number, invoice date, and amount fields. There is little formatting on the file, which is intentional as it gives users more options for how to use the data.
A comprehensive list of all invoices created in the system.
- Actions: click the appropriate icon to view, resend, or cancel the invoice.
- Invoice Number: a unique, system-generated identifier assigned to each invoice.
- Date: the date the invoices was created.
- Customer: the customer name as it appears in the Customers database with a link that takes you to view customer record.
- Project Name: the unique name given to the project with a link that takes you to those project details in the Project module.
- Status: see at a glance whether the invoice is paid, unpaid, or cancelled.
- Amount: the total invoice amount not including any applied payments.
Use the Instant Invoice link in the upper right corner to quickly send invoices for payment without creating projects.
Pagination and Items Per Page
If your list of invoices exceeds one page, use the Next and Previous buttons or specific page numbers at the bottom of the page to quickly navigate to data on other pages. Use the dropdown menu in the lower right corner to adjust the number of items per page.