You may occasionally find yourself in a situation where the work is already done so there is really no need to build out an estimate. You just need to quickly send an itemized invoice and collect payment.
- Click the Instant Invoice button.
- Select an existing Customer from the dropdown or select Create New Customer.
- Click the +Add Items button to begin building out the itemized list of work items. Click Create New or, if you already have items saved in your library, choose Select From Library. Select as many items as you need for your project and click Add to Invoice. Be sure to include dates when work was completed.
- Select Send For Payment to send a link your customer can use to submit a payment. The optional invoice message allows you to add a note to the body of the email to your customer. If this invoice is for an existing customer and you have authorization to collect payment using their saved payment method, click the Take Payment Now tab and select the correct payment method from the dropdown.
- Enter an email address for the payment link and receipt. If you are using an existing customer, their email address will populate automatically. Use the +Add Email for each additional address.
- Click Create & Send Invoice and you are all done!
Once generated, you can monitor the status of the invoice by going to the Invoices tile in the left navigation bar or on the Invoices tab of the customer's profile. Use the action buttons to view, resend or cancel anytime.