You may occasionally find yourself in a situation where the work is already done so there is really no need to build out a project to send an estimate. You just need to quickly send an itemized invoice and collect payment.
The Instant Invoice button is the solution for you!
Simply select a customer, add your items, and click to send to customer. You can find this powerful button in two key locations: Customers and Invoices. Once generated, monitor the invoice status from the Invoices tile in the left navigation bar or on the Invoices tab of a specific customer's profile. Action buttons let you quickly view, resend or cancel the invoice anytime.
Payment page links
With the flip of a toggle, you can generate a Payment Page URL that allows your customers to pay on demand.
Enable the page in your Settings. Then simply add your unique URL to your website or in the body of emails so your customers can send a payment whenever it is most convenient for them!
The Invoices tile in the left sidebar organizes and manages all your invoices in one place. This module is designed to be a simple, easy-to-use table with all invoicing information. See all your outstanding invoices in one place and resend links as needed to encourage payments.
- Actions: click the appropriate icon to view, resend, or cancel the invoice.
- Invoice Number: a unique, system-generated identifier assigned to each invoice.
- Date: the date the invoices was created.
- Customer: the customer name as it appears in the Customers database with a link that takes you to view customer record.
- Project Name: the unique name given to the project with a link that takes you to those project details in the Project module.
- Status: see at a glance whether the invoice is paid, unpaid, or cancelled.
- Amount: the total invoice amount not including any applied payments.
If searching for a specific invoice, enter the invoice number in the search box at the top of the page to quickly locate.
Use the Export Invoices button to export a raw data file that contains the invoice number, invoice date, and amount fields. There is little formatting on the file, which is intentional as it gives users more options for how to use the data.
Use the Instant Invoice link in the upper right corner to quickly send invoices for payment without creating projects.