There are several opportunities to create new items throughout the software.
- Click Create Line Item in the upper right corner.
- Add a unique name for your item.
- Add a price per unit.
- Define the unit. (example - ea, sq ft, in, lb)
- Add a unique item ID.
- Add a budget code for reporting purposes.
- Indicate whether the item is non-taxable or taxable.
- Check the box next to Add to Item Library if you want the item available to use again on other projects. If this was a unique create and the item will not be used again, do not check the box.
- Click Create.