- Sync transactions, customers, invoices, and payments in Project 2 Payment to your QuickBooks account with the new QuickBooks integration.
- We added the ability to enable surcharging so you can add a percentage based fee to all credit card transactions to compensate for some processing fees.
- We added QR codes to estimates and invoices so customers can scan in person to approve a new estimate or send an invoice payment.
- The overall process is still the same, but we have redesigned the workflow for creating invoices and estimates to a series of screens so you don't have to scroll through all the steps on one page.
- We reduced scheduling issues by adding pre-project reminders that can message your customers a customized message before and the day of a project. You customize the message so you can add a request to reschedule if the time does not work.
- Now you can set invoice payment terms that automatically assign due dates and send payment reminders.
- Now you can add a button to the bottom of your email receipts that takes customers to your existing business review website to share their feedback.
- We've made it easier to manage your billing subscription.
- Placement of some buttons have shifted a little to help create a better mobile experience.
- When you change the number in the Items Per Page dropdown, we will remember and save that selection so you do not have to change it every time.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements to make lives easier for our end users.