This page will provide a list of all transactions made by the customer including approvals, declines, errors, voids, and refunds. Click the magnifying glass next to any transaction to view details.
- Header: Payment ID, Transaction Date & Time, Status, Amount, Settlement Status.
- Project Details (if applicable): Project Name and Customer Name. If the payment was voided, details about the void appear in this section.
- Payment Method: Payment Method Details, Account Holder Details, and Address Verification Results.
- Line Items: Lists what line items were covered on an invoice or Take Payment.
- Total Amount: Sum of the line items, which is the total amount collected from the customer.
- Refund or Void: Use the Refund button to reverse a settled payment. If the payment was taken same day and it has not settled yet, you will see a Void button that cancels the payment.
- Re-Send Receipt: Send another copy of the payment receipt by email.