The Payment Methods tab of the customer record displays all saved payment methods.
Add a new payment method
- Click + Add Method
- Select Card or eCheck (only available if your merchant account supports eCheck processing)
- Enter required account holder information including customer name and account number
- Enter customer's billing street address
- Enter customer's billing zip code
- Click Save
A surcharge cannot be applied to credit cards saved before 11/22/23. The customer must delete the saved payment method and add it again.
Update a saved payment method
Note: You may not edit card number, CVV, routing number, and account number fields. If that information has changed, you must remove the payment method and add a new one.
- Select the payment method that needs updating
- Click the Edit button
- Update any fields that have changed with the new information
- Click Save
Remove a saved payment method
- Locate the payment method you wish to remove
- Click Delete
- Confirm you wish to continue by clicking the Delete button or click cancel to exit the process and retain the saved payment method.
Quick Pay from a saved payment method
- Locate the payment method your customer would like you to use
- Click the $ button
- You are immediately taken to the Take Payment page that is pre-populated with your customer's saved information
- Enter an amount
- Make any necessary changes
- Click Process Payment
Important Note: Your customers can also access their list of saved payment methods when submitting down payments and paying invoice links. For security reasons, customers can only see the name of the payment method and encrypted account information. Customers cannot edit or delete saved payment methods from payment forms. Only merchants can remove accounts from a customer's digital wallet.