From within the merchant portal, go to Settings in the left sidebar to review details and make changes to your account.
The Amount Display Formats link lets you set how you would like amounts for fees and account balance to appear in the portal.
- Standard ($0.00) displays amounts in the traditional currency format (two decimal places) so some amounts may be rounded.
- Fractional ($0.00000) displays the true calculation for better accuracy, however, partial pennies can lead to Disbursement Rollovers. When less than a penny is present at the time of funding, the fractional amount is not disbursed until another rollover can bring the total balance to a full penny for funding.
- The Ownership Information link will automatically redirect you to the Owner tab under Profile (see below).
- The Account Information link will automatically redirect you to the Account tab under Profile (see below).
- The User Account Information link will automatically redirect you to Profile (see below).
Click Profile in the upper right corner of the page to view your User Account Settings.
- Login - name, address, email, phone, password
- Business - business name, organization type, phone, address, website
- Owner - Information about the individual that owns the business
- Account - merchant account details
- Banking - add, remove, or edit bank linked bank accounts
Go to the appropriate tab and click Edit on the to make changes. Information in bold text cannot be edited in the portal. Text that appears in bold cannot be changed by a user. You will need to reach out to email@example.com to request the change.