The Payment Activity section houses all information about transactions processed in the software, including refunds, voids, errors, and declines.
Payments Activity tab
This tab is a simple list view with key information about each transaction. Use the search box to locate specific payments. Name refers to the cardholder/account holder name on the payment method, which may or may not be the same as the customer name.
Use buttons in the upper right corner to Take Payment (quickly collect a one-time payment that is not tied to a specific project or customer) and Export a list of payments. There is little formatting on the export file so you have more options for how to use the data.
Click the magnifying glass next to any payment in the list to view payment details.
- Header: Payment ID, Transaction Date & Time, Amount, Settlement Status.
- Project Details (if applicable): Project Name and Customer Name. If the payment was voided, details about the void appear in this section.
- Payment Method: Payment Method Details, Account Holder Details, and Address Verification Results.
- Line Items: Lists what line items were covered on an invoice or Take Payment.
- Total Amount: Sum of the line items, which is the total amount collected from the customer.
- Refund (or Void): Use the Refund button to reverse a payment. Funds are automatically returned to the original payment method. If the payment was same day and has not settled, you will see a Void button to cancel the payment and your customer will not be charged.
- Re-Send Receipt: Sends another copy of the payment receipt by email.
This tab is a lightweight dashboard to visualize payment activity over time. To drill in, use the guide on the left to set date and payment method parameters. In addition to the on screen graph, you will see total volume, average ticket, and total payment count.
To print screen, use the Print to PDF button. Your download will include the graph and on-screen stats. The Export to CSV button downloads the list of payments.