The Projects tile in the left navigation bar of your business portal is a listing of all your projects created in Project 2 Payment.
Use Search at the top of the page to filter results by customer name or project name.
The results table provides an at a glance summary of key project details.
- Actions: View Project or Duplicate Project.
- Created Date: The date the project was created.
- Customer: The customer name as it appears in the Customers database.
- Project Name: The unique name given to the project at the time it was created.
- Status: Draft, Sent for Approval, Pending Approval, Active, Complete.
Use the Add Project button in the upper right corner to get started on creating a new project.
Use the Export Project button to export a raw data file of all projects created to date. There is little formatting on the file, which is intentional as it gives users more options for how to use the data.
If your list of invoices exceeds one page, pagination at the bottom of the page allows you to quickly navigate to data on other pages. Use the dropdown menu in the lower right corner to adjust the number of items per page.