The payment history section of the merchant portal provides a list of all transactions processed through your merchant account.
- Go to Payments in the left sidebar.
- Select Payment History.
- The header provides a summary of all authorization, sale, and refund information for the last 30 days.
- Use the quick link in the upper right corner to be redirected to Reports to run a Transaction Details Report.
- Quick click buttons (Sales, Authorizations, Refunds) allows you to filter the view to that type in just one click. Click the button again to remove the filter.
- Use the Sort By dropdown to customize the display of your search results.
- Click on any field for a specific transaction to open the transaction details page.
- The header at the top of the page provides the transaction ID, payment method, payment status, transaction amount, last 4 digits of the payment method.
- The column settings button allows you modify views by selecting what data appears in each column and set sorting. Modify and save the default or create your own custom views.
- If the payment has not settled yet, you will see a Void button that allows you to cancel the payment. Voiding prior to settlement means the payment is cancelled and the customer's account will not be charged.
- The Refund button is a way for you to reverse a payment from within the merchant portal. We recommend initiating all payments and refunds from within Project 2 Payment. All activity in Project 2 Payment will appear in the merchant portal, however, payments and refunds created in the merchant portal will not appear in your Project 2 Payment business portal.
- The copy transaction button allows you to create a brand new payment using the saved information from a previous payment instead of keying payment information again. We recommend initiating all payments from within Project 2 Payment. All activity in Project 2 Payment will appear in the merchant portal, however, payments created in the merchant portal will not appear in your Project 2 Payment business portal.
- You can print a receipt from within the merchant portal. We recommend printing or emailing receipts from within Project 2 Payment to ensure branding consistency for your customers.
- Customer - information about the account holder such as full name, address, phone, and email address.
- Transaction - transaction details such as the ID number, date, amount, and authorization information.
- Payment Details - specific information about the payment method used.
- Fees - transaction amount, status, and fees
- and more....